Pembroke Woods Residential Development
Site Engineering and Permitting Services
Gale was engaged by Trammell Crow Residential to provide site engineering and permitting services for a 240-unit apartment complex on a 50-acre site.
- As a result of the change in use, Gale was required to file a MEPA Notice of Project Change and amend several other state and local permits
- Phase I was completed on time and within established budgets
- Gale was responsible for the site layout, grading, drainage, wetlands replications, utilities and onsite wastewater treatment
- Gale coordinated the efforts of the Traffic Consultant, Vanasse Associates, and the Archeological Consultant, Timelines, Inc.
- Project was completed with significant public input and resulted in a locally approved “friendly” 40B Comprehensive Permit